2.01.2010

Sharing the Love

Valentine's Day is coming up fast and it made me think about all of the things that I love. I love so many that it's impossible to make a complete list, but here are a few (some obvious, some insignificant):

1. My family
2. My friends
3. Puppy kisses and tail-wags...nothing makes me feel more accepted and loved than a dog.
4. Good books
5. Candy suckers
6. Wasabi peas
7. Sunny days when I have nothing to do but read in the shade
8. Ocean waves
9. Cranberry horseradish
10. The feeling of possibility and hope
11. Good chats over coffee/tea
12. Weekends
13. Scrumptious pancakes
14. Chemistry lectures when things get blown up (on purpose)
15. Sledding and ice skating (when the temp outside is not too cold and not too warm & slushy)
16. Sitting on the hearth of the fireplace and chattin' with family
17. Board games
18. Good movies that make me think a little, laugh a little, cry a little, and leave me feeling rather content
19. Lazy, rainy days and bookstores. A great combination :)
20. Thin Mints and cheese (not together, but they tied)

What's on your list? Do you have a Valentine?

No comments:

Post a Comment